- 3 lb. Fryer Boiled deboned
- 1 package corn tortilla’s (12)
- 1/4 – 1/2 lb Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Sauce, mix together the following:
- 1 can cream chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 can rotel
- 1 small onion, chopped
- dash Tabasco . . . (or two or three)
- 1 small green pepper, chopped – (jalapenos work for the really daring)
Cut tortillas in strips layer in casserole dish, pour small amount of sauce, layer chicken then tortillas, sauce, chicken, etc . . . I think you get the picture here.
TOP with CHEESE!
Cook at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Top with sour cream, guacamole, and or shredded lettuce and diced tomatoes. This dish can be assembled the night before and then put in the oven as soon as you get home from work. It’s pretty stinking yummy and you can make it as spicy as you want.