- 4 portabella mushrooms with stems, cleaned, dried and placed on lightly butter baking sheet.
- 2 Tbsp butter, core mushrooms, dice the stems and saute stems in butter till brown.
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 medium potatoes, baked, Mash baked potatoes and beat in milk.
In bowl mix together potato mixture with the following:
- 1/4 lb brie cheese, cut into several pieces
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 2 Tbsp chives
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp heavy whipping cream
Move your oven baking rack to the top 1/3 of oven, and stuff mushrooms, brushing tops with cream.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. You can even grill these bad boys to give them a smokey flavor, just make sure you place them on foil on your grill. These are great and are big enough to make a meal with a side salad. Try adding diced or popcorn shrimp to the saute mixture and or cilantro too!