- 2 cups unsifted flour
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 3/4 cup plus 1 Tbsp firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1/4 lemon juice, from concentrate
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 (16 oz) can whole berry cranberry sauce
In large mixing bowl, combine flour, oats, sugar and butter until crumbly. Reserving 1 1/2 cups of crumb mixture. press remainder firmly on bottom of greased 13 x 9 inch baking pan. Bake 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in small mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in milk until smooth; stir in lemon juice. Spread evenly over prepared crust. In small bowl, combine remaining 1 Tbsp sugar and cornstarch; stir in cranberry sauce. Spoon evenly over cheese layer. Top with reserved crumb mixture. Bake 40 minutes or until golden. Cool, chill and stand out of the way of the stampede. Store covered in fridge.