- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey or chicken (which would then make chicken enchilada’s – DUH)
- 1 can chopped green chile’s
- 8 flour tortillas, warmed (8 inch)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar and or combined with monterey jack cheese.
Mix soup and sour cream. Heat butter in saucepan. Add onion and chili powder and cook until tender. Add turkey, chile’s and 2 Tbsp soup mixture. Spread 1/2 cup soup mixture in 2 quart shallow baking dish. Spoon about 1/4 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam-side down in dish. Spoon remaining soup mixture on top. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until hot.
And Obviously, I think a lot can be added to this dish depending on your taste and courage. Personally I wouldn’t even think about making anything remotely mexican without cilantro . . . and a lot of it. Get creative and let us know what you come with. 🙂