- 1/2 cup hazelnut liqueur (i.e. Frangelico)
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp shallots, finely minced
- dash of salt and fresh ground pepper
- 1/3 cup hazelnuts, chopped and toasted
- 1 Tbsp apple juice concentrate
- 1 Tbsp spicy brown mustard
- 1/8 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
1. Combine first 8 ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. While the processor is on, drizzle in the olive and vegetable oils.
2. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Serve with mixed greens.