- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp chili spice blend (or chili powder)
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 13 oz bag tortilla chips
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup jalapenos, sliced
- 2 avacados, pitted and sliced
- 16oz sour cream
In a large saute pan over medium heat, cook ground beef, onions and chili until fully cooked. Add refried beans andmix well. Set aside. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Coat 2 large baking sheets with cooking spray. Spread one layer tortilla chips evenly over both sheets. Cover chips with 2 cups cheese. Top with ground beef mixture, jalapenos and remaining cheese.
Place in oven and bake 15 minutes. Top with avocado slices and serve with pico de gallo, sour creamand extra jalapenos.