- 1/2 mango, seeded and peeled
- 1/2 papaya, seeded and peeled
- 1/2 pear, unpeeled and cored
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple, peeled
- 1 Tbsp serrano pepper, minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, peeled and sliced in 1/16″ thick rounds, minced
- 1/2 tsp fresh garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp shallots, minced
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
Cut all the fruit into 1/4″ cubes and combine with the rest of the ingredients, tossing well. Let marinate for several hours before serving.
Serve with grilled chicken breast or baked sea bass (I think this would be pretty good on a baked ham too) .