- 1 1/2 cups smoked ham, cooked and cubed
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (about 3oz)
- 1 package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained (about 10oz)
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 egg
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix ham, cheese, broccoli and soup in a 1 1/2 quart casserole. Stir remaining ingredients until dough forms; drop by spoonfuls evenly over broccoli mixture. Bake uncovered 40 – 45 minutes or until top is golden brown.
Yields about 4 large servings and makes a really quick and easy ‘school-night’ dinner when everything is put together the night before, not to mention it’s REALLY YUMMY!!!