- 1 8oz package cream cheese, softened to room temp.
- 1 can (14 oz) Artichoke Hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup spinach frozen chopped or steamed and well drained
- 1/4 cup mayo (do NOT use Miracle Whip)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, fresh grated
- 1/4 cup Romano cheese (or just more Parmesan if you prefer)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp dried basil, or 1 Tbsp fresh basil
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- salt and pepper to taste
Cream together: mayo, Parmesan, Romano and cream cheese, garlic, basil and garlic salt. Mix well. Add artichoke hearts and spinach and mix until well blended. Spray pie pan with Pam, pour in dip and top with cheese. Bake @ 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until the top is browned. Serve with toasted bread.
Note: Unbaked mixture can be stored in refrigerator until your are ready to use.